- Red Yeast Rice – A natural remedy to help lower cholesterol levels and promote heart health.
- Niacin (Nicotinic Acid) – B Vitamin historically used to increase HLD (good cholesterol) and help remove low density lipoprotein (LDL bad cholesterol).
- Helps keep the nervous system, digestive system and skin healthy.
- A good alternative formula for those who can’t tolerate statins.
- Studies have shown that plant sterols help assist with hyperproliferation of vascular smooth muscle cells that play a role in atherosclerosis development.
According to the CDC, approximately 31 million American adults have elevated levels of LDL (bad cholesterol). High LDL cholesterol is one factor that may increase the risk of heart disease. Plant sterols, when consumed in sufficient quantities, can interfere with the intestinal absorption of cholesterol thereby lowering cholesterol levels. Plant sterol esters consumed as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
†The FDA has not evaluated these statements. This information is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.